Our clients have found that upgrading their existing workspace not only involves providing an overall ‘improved feel’ to the building’s interiors, but also improving the service areas and base building items.
We have found that Office Refurbishment in Melbourne can include but not be limited to the following specific items:
- Changes in Business Hierarchy can result in major internal moves within the workspace, and this requires an experienced group such as AGW Construction to manage the Churn Component of the project.
- Clients sometimes express that their workspace is tired and requires a ‘lift’ to maintain staff moral and this results in the ‘Retrofitting’ of Workstations, Furniture and general Finishes as part of the project.
- In most of our projects, we at AGW Construction endeavour to maximise the Green and Recycling components of the office design to ensure Green Star and Naber ratings are at least maintained if not enhanced.
- We’re also asked by many of our clients to retrofit and keep up to date the Video Conferencing Facilities in their existing workspaces. AGW Construction has the expertise and knowledge to do this without major disruptions to the client’s operation.
- Of course, when incentives are provided by landlords to existing tenants (when they renew leases), some of the incentive (through negotiation) results in the allocation of funds to the improvement of the base building including Lift Lobbies, Toilets, general floor lighting, and replacement carpet. AGW COnstruction can provide Design and Management services for these requirements.